High Performance Window Frames
Recent innovations have enhanced the structural performance of vinyl frames, they are gaining in popularity due their highly-efficient performance ratings.
uPVC window frames deliver superior performance, energy efficiency and environmental sustainability. REHAU uses the German engineered profile system using a special High Weather Formulation due to our high Ultra Violet (uV) conditions.
Most of the heating (energy) loss in a house is through the windows, up to 37%. uPVC double glazed windows would prevent the heat loss / heat gain. With REHAU uPVC windows, there is a saving of up to 41% on energy consumption.
uPVC Windows are available in many configurations;
- Tilt & Turn Windows
- Casement Windows
- Awning Windows
- Sliding Windows
- Tilt & Slide Doors
- Sliding / Stacking Doors
- Casement Doors
- French Doors
- Bi-Fold Doors
Why Choose uPVC?
- Resists Fading Even in Extreme Climate Zones
- contains compounds which protect against fading from solar radiation
- Superior Surface Quality & Precision Fit
- window frames repel dirt
- tighter fit between sash & frame ensures energy efficiency
- High Weather Formulation
- weather proof material which requires no special handling while providing long wearing durability
- special protection against discolouring, distortion & shrinkage for hot & high UV climates
- Outstanding Thermal Performance
- specially designed insulating airspaces in vinyl window and door frames, combined with their low conductivity, make them a formidable barrier to heat transfer
- uPVC is a Natural Insulator
- resists heat loss in winter and heat gain in summer
- you conserve energy and save money
- Resistance to Almost Everything
- naturally resistant to moisture and atmospheric pollutants such as acids, alkalis and salt air
- impervious to rot, rust blistering & flaking
- resists mold, mildew & scratching
- including infestation by termites and other insects
- wind rated for extreme conditions equivalent to typhoon
Call John on 0430 794 262 today to discuss how you can conserve energy & save money, with energy efficient uPVC windows. With outstanding wind rating, incredible acoustic properties and low maintenance, why would you choose anything else.